Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech RGB Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse bundle - dirt cheap!

Options
  • 29-04-2016 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Check this on Amazon UK site for best price you will find this year:
    look for item code B01EAGEJDS

The deal will only last for today. It is no brainer though as keyboard alone costs a good bit extra.

p.s. don't mind "[font=Arial, sans-serif]Sorry, we can't deliver this item to [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Ireland[/font]" just place in your basket and checkout for FREE delivery

Will you be buying this item? 11 votes

I have already bought the deal
    0% 0 votes
    Can't decide, still expensive
    9% 1 vote
    Not interested
    36% 4 votes
    Wish I hadn't bought my kb/mouse before...
    54% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Actually raging.

Typically have my bonus payment in April but its delayed this year until May, would snap that up in a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭JoeyDoh

Slightly off topic,, buthe I cant seem to get around the won't deliver to Ireland thing for a monitor I'm trying to buy. Any Tips?

Great deal on that keyboard and mouse btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭spr1nt3r

Same here, I have a sweet monitor in my basket, no luck getting it delivered. I did notify Amazon via Help Chat though so hopefully they will address monitor issue. You might want to do the same just to put some extra weight on it.

p.s. apparently same issue with some RAM and other components as well; someone put their dirty paws on good few items and made a mess there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Already have the Razer equivalents. Really nice deal if you don't already have a mech keyboard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭JoeyDoh

Contacted Amazon about the monitor on live chat and phone. The answer they gave me was they sometimes get products direct from manufacturer and the cost of delivery would be too much to offset the savings they give.

Ticket has been escalated so I should hear back within 24 hours if they can work some magic for me!

• Advertisement

JoeyDoh wrote: »
    Contacted Amazon about the monitor on live chat and phone. The answer they gave me was they sometimes get products direct from manufacturer and the cost of delivery would be too much to offset the savings they give.

Ticket has been escalated so I should hear back within 24 hours if they can work some magic for me!
    That's great. The more the merrier. They usually have same bog standard reply. Hopefully this will go somewhere and it will get fixed. Pity we have to rely on Amazon for great service and prices. Alternative would be welcome.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Any link guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mechanical but has good media controls, great upgrade from G510, must resist.....

EDIT: No wristrest and questionable romerGs, ruled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Have none of you guys heard of Parcel Motel for Amazon stuff that won't ship to ireland. Thought everyone did at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Calibos wrote: »
    Have none of you guys heard of Parcel Motel for Amazon stuff that won't ship to ireland. Thought everyone did at this stage.

yup even an post are doing it at theis stage . theirs is called addresspal
    https://addresspal.anpost.ie/

between that and parcel motel its simple to get stuff fromt the uk for cheap

Calibos wrote: »

yup even an post are doing it at theis stage . theirs is called addresspal
    https://addresspal.anpost.ie/

between that and parcel motel its simple to get stuff fromt the uk for cheap
    Problem with both is the dimensions limit. While most small stuff like phones, tablets and laptops will be fine some items Amazon ships in huge boxes. Last time I got keyboard in a box that I can ship 2 PCs in. Same for tripod.
    Keep that in mind unless you want to be hurt on extra charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

For me with Amazon, its not so much a question of the shipping cost, its whether I can get the product shipped to me at all. I'm happy to pay Parcel Motel the €15 or whatever to ship from NI to here if its means the difference between being able to order the product or not. Quite often, it still costs less than ordering the item from somewhere else that does ship to Ireland even taking into account Parcel Motels oversize direct delivery charge.

Advertisement