Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth christening - maynooth or ladychapel?

Options
  • 29-04-2016 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Bit not an odd question but we need to organise the little ones christening and don't know whether to go to ladychapel or maynooth. Any pro's to either? It would be a Sunday christening so would maynooth be very big?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

It's organised by the same people. You may not have a choice depending on date. There will likely be a few done at the same time. There were four Christened at my kids in Lady Chapel. We chose that location as it would have been my "local". Either will be grand. Be the same priest anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

ixus wrote: »
    It's organised by the same people. You may not have a choice depending on date. There will likely be a few done at the same time. There were four Christened at my kids in Lady Chapel. We chose that location as it would have been my "local". Either will be grand. Be the same priest anyway.
    Thanks ixus. I'm easy on the dates. I was just more concerned about how many would be christened in one sitting. I'll give the baptism team a call and have s chat with them.

Advertisement