Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got posssible counterfeit 50€ note from machine in Clondalkin Bank Of Ireland

Options
  • 29-04-2016 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

My story is what my wife and me to daay took money form Clondalkin Bank Of Ireland machine inside the bank. I took some od money to lodge in to AIB bank account in Clondalkin. So doing lodgment one on the notes has been suspended as counterfreit for examination and they going to ring me later today and i was told if note will be counterfreit im not going to be compensate. How its is possible that Bnak of Ireland machine hives counterfreit notes???????????????????(possible as its under examination yet). Any chance that if it will be counterfreit my wife will be compensate by Bank of Ireland or we just lost 50€ actually id say we are robbed 50€ if it appears to be counterfreit.

Warm Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon andrius.k, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

We'd like to have this investigated further for you. Can you Private message us with your name, contact number and the branch name where your account is held. Please be careful not to include your account number or any other personal information. 

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭andrius.k

Good Afternoon andrius.k, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

We'd like to have this investigated further for you. Can you Private message us with your name, contact number and the branch name where your account is held. Please be careful not to include your account number or any other personal information. 

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. 
    Elaine
    then i try to to write you privat it say privat messages is of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks andrius.k, 

I just received your PM there and will respond to you directly. 

Elaine

Thanks andrius.k, 

I just received your PM there and will respond to you directly. 

Elaine
    ok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Your problem you lodged the money.Did you check the notes?

• Advertisement

bigpink wrote: »
    do you check money you got from the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

bigpink wrote: »
    If they took it out of an ATM it is hardly their fault.

Advertisement