Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Binnoculars Repair

• 29-04-2016 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have 2 sets of cheapish binoculars which are out of collimation, i.e. seeing double.

I've looked up the videos on YouTube on how to fix them, however both pairs of binoculars have a hard plastic cover on the outside of them and no visible screws to adjust the prisms inside to correct collimation.

Does anyone know of anyone in Ireland who can fix this issue? anytime I search the new it seems to be companies in the UK.

The binocular brands are a Luger and Bushnell.

Comments

Advertisement