Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Bank of Ireland visa debit card is nearly out of date

Options
  • 29-04-2016 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    My Bank of Ireland visa debit card is nearly out of date (end of april) can I please request a new card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Dennyway, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Your card is valid until the last date of the expiry month. So if your expiry date is 04/16 then it will be valid until the 30th of April. Renewal cards are automatically issued 2 weeks prior to expiry and if your expiry date is 4/16 you really should have received this by now. 

If not then please call our lost and stolen line on 05677 57007 as they will need to cancel it as 'lost in transit' and reissue a new one to your address. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine

Advertisement