Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platinum Credit Card

Options
  • 29-04-2016 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can someone please confirm if the recent CC I got has an nto perio of 7 month for balance transfers?
    I have tried our custoer services number countless times, waiting forever. Gt through twice and agaents couldnt hlp, transferred me to other area and I ad to start waiting process allover again

I just want carity on the blance tranfer and how to do this

T&Cs that came with the card doesnt state interest free period?

Please revert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Henrysull

Henrysull wrote: »
    Can someone please confirm if the recent CC I got has an nto perio of 7 month for balance transfers?
    I have tried our custoer services number countless times, waiting forever. Gt through twice and agaents couldnt hlp, transferred me to other area and I ad to start waiting process allover again

I just want carity on the blance tranfer and how to do this

T&Cs that came with the card doesnt state interest free period?

Please revert
    Please excuse the spelling on the question,
    Im not sure why characters didnt appear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Henrysull, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

To help us address your query here, can I ask if you are a new Bank of Ireland Credit Card Customer or have you switched from one Bank of Ireland Credit Card to the Platinum recently? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Good Afternoon Henrysull, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

To help us address your query here, can I ask if you are a new Bank of Ireland Credit Card Customer or have you switched from one Bank of Ireland Credit Card to the Platinum recently? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine , did you receive my last message. I'm a new BOI CC customer but an existing BOI Current account customer. I'm looking to transfer Tesco CC balance to new BOI CC. Thanks

Thanks Henrysull, 

Generally a balance transfer request is requested and actioned on the original application for the BOI Credit Card. However, if you are only requesting this now please send a letter to the Balance Transfer Unit, 2nd Floor Operations Centre, Cabinteely Dublin 18. Please include your Tesco Credit Card number and the amount you wish to transfer.  Please also state that you wish to avail of the balance transfer offer.

If you have not opted for any other introductory offers upon application you will receive the 0% Interest on balance transfers for 7 months. This offer applies from the date the account was opened. For more information on this please see here

I hope this helps and if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to post again. 

Elaine 

Thanks Elaine. I submitted all those details when I originally applied for th CC, included the TESCO balance and amount however I guess sonething went wrong. I take there's no way of checking this?

• Advertisement

Hi henrysull, 

If your new Credit Card is registered for 365Online you can view the balance yourself or send a secure message using the Online Service Desk and type 'Social Query' in the subject field where a representative will be happy to check this for you. 

Alternatively, if would be necessary to call our team on 0818 251 251. This team is available until 8pm this even and reopens tomorrow at 8am. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Hi Elaine

Thanks for your help on this matter, I will write to the Balance Transfer unit as advised. Unfortunately I wont be calling that number as it was confusing, unhelpful and I wasted far too much time waiting, being put on hold and being cut off to be honest but thank you again for all your help.

Have a great day!

Henry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Henrysull wrote: »
    Hi Elaine

Thanks for your help on this matter, I will write to the Balance Transfer unit as advised. Unfortunately I wont be calling that number as it was confusing, unhelpful and I wasted far too much time waiting, being put on hold and being cut off to be honest but thank you again for all your help.

Have a great day!

Henry
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for coming back to us and sorry to hear that you had difficulty on your call. Your feedback is important to us, and we thank you for sharing. 

Enjoy the rest of your day too,

Evie 

Advertisement