Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas bill invoice ,,,cant seem to get one

Options
  • 29-04-2016 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi im not sure where to put this question ,
    ,i live in an appartment block ,,,,managed by the owner but let through a voluntary housing scheme ,
    ,,long story short ,,i want a bill showing my meter reading ,my usage ,my balance,,,,cant get one ,,9 weeks now all iv got is a txt to say this is my balance once ,
    ,one week after gas was switched on we paid 345 to get on 300 which is gas credit,,,it is a joint gas tank with seperate meters for each appartment ,,when i try to get reading of meter and balance from housing association ,,im told will get it, 2 weeks later, nothing,
    so rang owner ,,,was told had to ask housing association ,,,,surley im entiteled to a monthly or even 2 monthly bill showing a break down ,,,when i asked building owner was told reciept for payment was all ill get and thats it
    ,seems wrong to me that people can operate in this way especially as these appartments are council approved before the housing association can let them .
    ..im not lookinf for anything here other than a proper bill but cant get it ,,Also the reason im anxios to get this is if we fall below 100 credit we must bring it back up to 300,,
    PLEASE SOMEONE ADVISE ON MY RIGHTS HERE ...

Advertisement