Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW36 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Man City .... More like Man Sh*tty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

dahat wrote: »
    Loving it..... Absolutely loving it..... Could nearly seal a league for me...

Guy in second has him
    Thank god he is a fair bit back !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,840 ✭✭✭✭dahat

CSF wrote: »
    So unprofessional from Pellegrini. They'll go out v Real and now have to get a result against Arsenal for Champions League.

Ever consider he was told to prioritise the CL by Sheik Mansour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ever consider he was told to prioritise the CL by Sheik Mansour?

Nothing is impossible. Stinks of the tantrum he pulled in the FA Cup against Chelsea also though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Iheanacho (Navas)

• Advertisement

Unbelievable tekkers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Mane only on for 2 baps now despite the hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Guy I'm playing against has mane and long ffs, I need Kane to at least to score one tomorrow

Navas just assisted a goal, let that sink in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭patmac

One of my opponents has him on the bench to sub in for Aguero nice stroke of luck.

• Advertisement

Navas just assisted a goal, let that sink in.

Assisting is all he ever does though, no surprises there. 10th one this season I think.

Assisting is all he ever does though, no surprises there. 10th one this season I think.

10? Christ that is way more than i thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭at9qu5vp0wcix7

Aguero not coming on at all?

Game over, Kun no-show.

Nope.... Just as I waffled on all week about. Should have punted on Ienacho.

Was hoping he'd come on for a cameo to block people's autosubs.

Game over, Kun no-show.

2 more points gained for me so
    Wish mahrez had got that pen now !
    Shud be in top 10 k now with a bit to spare

60 with two left, Kane and Fabregas.

Great day for me in my cash league, thanks Sadio Mane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No Aguero playing brings me up to 35 based on current BPs.

Now the conflict starts. FPL head needs a few from Captain Kane. Footie fan wants Spurs to lose to gift Leicester the tittle. So fill ur boots Kane Ladie, as long as Chelsea wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Only two bps for Mane and 3 for Ineacho. What is this ****?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Had 3 players today, got TWO points!

25 (-4) with Kane to go. I currently hate FF :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

53 with Kane left. Main rival has Kane, Fabregas and Hazard(C) yes... ****ing Hazard, done nothing all season and guraenteed to run riot tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,310 ✭✭✭COH

22 (-8) from 10 players...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

41 with Kane and Alder left. I'll take two more of the same weeks to close out Fizzer league and Moolah money place. Boards and FFS money league positions gone

4 from 2 today puts me on 61(-8) for the week.
    Kane to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

38(-4) with Kane to go. Haven't seen the averages, but treading water I imagine.

50 I think with Kane to go

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

34 with kane and hopefully dier to go. Only consolation is that I didn't BB which I'd been considering due to me having a strong squad on paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Benimar wrote: »
    Had 3 players today, got TWO points!

25 (-4) with Kane to go. I currently hate FF :(

Normally people add that the shocking week had dropped them down to 354th and about how bad it sucks! I hate those people I'm glad you're not those people hopefully Kane can save your week as that's a proper shocker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Aguero not playing gives me a glimmer of hope in my head to head. I'll get 5 from Siggy. My opponent will get 0 from Clyne. Will still need Toby to outscore Dier by 7 points so just a glimmer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

42 pts with Alderweirald, Fabregas & Kane to go, played AOA, so have Evans coming in for Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

No Aguero means King comes into the team with 5 points taking me up to 41 with Kane left to play. Think I'll get extra punty for the final two now, nothing left to play for really barring a miracle!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

32 with Kane to go. Darlow on the bench. Nothing from Firmino, Moreno and Aguero.

**** this season. **** it all. **** it right of with a ****ing big **** stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,738 ✭✭✭Cartman78

32 (-4) with Lanzini and Gabriel to come off the bench with a mega four points.

Spacecraft Experience and Morgan saving me from oblivion :-)

Main crappy work league rival has 31 (-4) points with Simpson to come in with a two pointer.

Both of us have Kane but he also has Fabregas so hoping for a blank/red card/failed drugs test etc from Cesc tomorrow night.

I had a nine point lead coming into this GW so it's going down to the wire either way....Payet and Carroll coming in asap..will be throwing the TC armband on one of them...original plan was Sanchez against Villa but Arsenal have gone a bit too Arsenally for my liking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Guy just behind me in money league had Mané last sub but Aguero didn't play and his other 2 subs are Alli and Mareno.

Ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Holding onto Martial worked today. On 41 (-4) with Kane to go. Seems an alright score this week.

Well done Dahat with Mane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Guy just behind me in money league had Mané last sub but Aguero didn't play and his other 2 subs are Alli and Mareno.

Ffs

That's unfortunate!

That's unfortunate!

I know. Sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Had four players to play today. Ended up with three no-shows and two points. Rose will come off the bench and I'll end up with no keeper. Add to that four weeks, and six games, of captain fail. I'm finishing the season just like I started it and can't wait for it to end so I can watch the Euros and juat enjoy football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

41 (-8) with Kane to come....given the scores this week am happy enough with that....have Carroll in to wreak havoc in DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

What do people think result will be tomorrow, will spurs still go all out or have Chelsea hit a bit of form, just trying to convince myself Kane will do something

Hococop wrote: »
    What do people think result will be tomorrow, will spurs still go all out or have Chelsea hit a bit of form, just trying to convince myself Kane will do something

Spurs will be going all out. They can still win the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

All done with 45(-4).

Moreno,firmino,robles,aguero and my last sub delefou all no shows. Might even see a slight rise from my lowly 1.4m rank :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

In fairness what's stopping Spurs going all out!...If they can win next two games and Leicester mess up,Spurs have easier final day game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

43 (-4) seems decent. Projected green arrow to 20k odd.

Kane to play and Rose to sub in for Agüero.

Take it an run.

Add my congratulations to dahat on the Mané windfall!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Will be an open match and both teams will score imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Will be an open match and both teams will score imo

Purely as a buffer to my lead, I need Kane to do absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

53 (-4). Over and out. I rose 20k to 34k last night. 5 points today will presumably see a drop.

No Kane, no defence or Chelsea punt to play. Keep it tight Chelsea please :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Spurs have to win or no more title challenge. They'll be all out attack come the end of the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

29 points with 19 coming in off the bench so I'll be looking at 48 plus whatever Captain Kane can bang in tomorrow night.

Happy enough with that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement