Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If vaping is so big, why is this place so quiet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I have one grey and one black sock on :D
    Yeah, stick it to the man! You can't be tamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Well my OH was using cig a likes. Read various forums and went for a big feck off yoke from VIP. Skystorm.

Never got on with it. Either the liquid went in the wrong way, or the battery just didn't work. Endless problems.

Back to ecigs, and still off the real ones six months in.

I think...looking at his efforts, that the liquid yokes can wreck your head sometimes. So it is easier just to pick up an ecig and puff away. No messy liquid and so on.

But each to their own I suppose. Some want a hit of nic without any fuss, some want clouds of steam. Some want to mix juice and hail the Nautilus.

Whatever works for you is the best way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I think i have always been the flavour chaser. I like a bit of cloud, but it' not a priority to me. I rarely go above 50w, and don't tend to do any fancy builds for RDA/RTA. I build with good flavour in mind. Once I get that nic hit, and a really nice burst of flavour, I'm happy out. Over 3 years vaping and still only tick to 2 Mods and a handful of tanks and drippers. If I wasn't DIY mixing I'd probably jut have 2 tanks on the go too.
    grindle wrote: »
    Yeah, stick it to the man! You can't be tamed.

I'd love to say it was intentional :D

Advertisement