Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payments in and out of account this Bank Holiday weekend.

Options
  • 30-04-2016 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Are electronic payments in and out of BOI accounts delayed by the European Bank Holiday, the same as the were this time last year?
    Checked my bank account this morning and some payments due in and out have not yet appeared on my account.
    Can you advise?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

As per thread title.
    Checked my bank account this morning and some payments due in and out have not yet appeared on my account.
    Can you advise?
    Thanks.
    Hi Lethal Lady,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're unable to see the full thread title. Can you please give us some more information on your query and we'll be happy to help?

Thanks

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

As per thread title.
    Can you advise?
    Thanks.
    Hi Lethal Lady,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're unable to see the full thread title. Can you please give us some more information on your query and we'll be happy to help?

Thanks

Sharon
    Hi Sharon. Just edited it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Thanks Lethal Lady,

As 1st May 2016 (May Day) falls on a Sunday this year this would not have an affect on payments as systems are already closed on a Sunday. 

Monday is a public bank holiday in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain and is a non-processing day for payments so any payments due on this day will be credited to your account on Tuesday 3rd May. Any standing orders due out of your account over the weekend or on Monday will be debited on Tuesday also. 

If you wish to query any transactions on your account, you can contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to help. Reps are available until 6pm 
    today. 

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement