Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new U2 gigs....

Options
  • 30-04-2016 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

How safe would YOU feel at a U2 gig after Beano's recent suggestion that people LAUGH at ISIS?:eek:

He's entitled to his opinion, but these are not rational people who can be reasoned with........and he'll be safe on stage...
    Tubbs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

i'd feel fine, as I'm not an hysterical overreacting moron.
    i've more chance of being killed on the way to the shop in a few minutes than at a gig, U2 or anyone else.

e: Bono's suggetion of laughter was pretty ****ing stupid too, but par for the course with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Amfyoyo

I've NO CHANCE of being killed at a you poxy 2 gig, I'm into music!But you're bang on the money about the stupidity of his comment, which even by his standards, was "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTT did he just say??"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Based on the sheer number of people they play to on their tours you are probably more likely to die by shark attack at a u2 gig than terrorist activities.

Advertisement