Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports News on Eir TV

Options
  • 30-04-2016 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi there...can you tell me if Sky Sports News is on your Sky Sports package please ?. It mentions Sky Sports 1-5 but no specific mention of SSN. Perhaps it's on one of the basic packages ?. Thanks, K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

It isn't there for definite - just got in EIR and I am badly missing it.

Just got EIR in myself - happy enough with it but they really need to improve the TV service - no Sky Sports News, Sky News, Eurosport or UTV 2,3,4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid at the moment due to licensing restrictions these channels have not yet become available. We are currently working to improve out Eir vision plans & once additional channels are available you will be notified. Stacey

Advertisement