Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract finished with electric ireland.

Options
  • 01-05-2016 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

My contract finished in the last few months which means I'm now paying more for my bills. Is it necessary for me to leave ye and come back to get another special offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi lollsangel,

Thank you for your post.

We have offers for both new and existing customers. You can read more about our price plans here. Most price plans last for one year, but some price plans (specifically for Nest and Climote) will last for two. We would recommend that customers contact us shortly before their price plan expires to see if they can avail of a new plan.

We also have a rewards scheme called Powering Rewards. With our Powering Rewards programme, you can get €10 off your next Electric Ireland electricity or gas bill thanks to our partnership with SuperValu Real Rewards. We also have exclusive offers from other popular brands such as Lifestyle Sports and Easons. If you are not already registered, you can do so here: https://www.poweringrewards.ie/Account/Register

If you have any other questions, we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement