Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Supply Chain Management

Options
  • 01-05-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm currently applying for the Msc in Supply Chain Management in Smurfitts

Just wondering if anyone currently or recently completed this course could share some feedback on.

Do you feel it's worth the investment of 12k,

What are the prospects of securing a job at the end
    What are lectures like, Are there many students in the class, much group work

Thanks

Comments

Mazuma wrote: »
    I'm currently applying for the Msc in Supply Chain Management in Smurfitts

Just wondering if anyone currently or recently completed this course could share some feedback on.

Do you feel it's worth the investment of 12k,

What are the prospects of securing a job at the end
    What are lectures like, Are there many students in the class, much group work

Thanks

Know a guy who did it about ten years ago. He got a badly paid job in Intel when he finished. Went to Australia and is on over $150k Aus there. He's resigned to not coming home, though, as the money here wouldn't be comparable and, he says, there are more opportunities there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deestaunton

Hi there,
    I am attending an Open Evening in DIT on Thursday the 26th May for their MSc in Supply Chain Mangament programme. it might be worth attending.

Advertisement