Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat - Lintown Area

Options
  • 01-05-2016 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Much loved 1 yr old Calico Cat (Orange/Brown/Black/White) Missing since Friday night.

Was a house cat but was pining for the outside ; used stay in the back garden or next door but on Friday she discovered the roads.

Hopefully went for a wander rather than an accident.

If any one spots they might let us know - tends to run away from people because she thinks its a game. Really only responds to food - or will chase pebbles etc if thrown

Photos attached

Also if an one knows where else I could post

thanks

Comments

Awww Messiah she's lovely. Hope she's okay. You might stick up a poster in the Eurospar in Newpark shopping centre if you're allowed - a lot of people go through there every day. Let us know if there are any developments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

She's back :) exactly 5 days later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

That's a nice cat, glad you got her back.

If she was my cat I was call her Triangleface.

She's back :) exactly 5 days later
    Great news!! And cool as a breeze I bet - if she's anything like cats I've had :)

PS I've just seen the story of her adventure above the photo - and the look in her eye - hmmm........ the mystery thickens.............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Sky King wrote: »
    That's a nice cat, glad you got her back.

If she was my cat I was call her Triangleface.

yea when a kitten it looked like it was all her nose

• Advertisement
Advertisement