Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours complaining about cameras

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Some people are more security consious, others are possibly upping their security after the event.

This post has been deleted.

maybe if you tried a little harder to get on with your neighbours you wouldn't need the cameras so much ...[/quote]

Explain exactly how neighbours complaining about cameras and being aggressive about it results I you saying that comment. I wouldn't need cameras if I got on with the neighbours, maybe just maybe it's an old clannish estate, well some anyway who don't like us blow ins. I get on with most anyway, just seems the few I am stuck close by are defrauding the state which I now know is part of the paranoia.

But anyway be presumptuous all you want and pass stupid comments, as in your eyes we should even do away with all security if we get on with neighbours, while your at it leave the front door open

Advertisement