Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer - Dublin Area

• 01-05-2016 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42

Singer based in south Dublin. Can play bass and guitar. Live& studio experience.

No traditional or folk music

Pm if interested tnx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭cvk

Do you have any links to your vocal?

We are looking for a singer..

Videos here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q-tuiT6T8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVrTxakEHCg

If your interested PM me or call / txt

thanks

Cathal

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alexoffspring

hi Cathal
    thanks for contacting me.

I am sorry , i ll be unable to fit to your music

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 szafar7

We are looking for a new lead singer . If you can sing Kings of Leon, Oasis, U2 and a bit of Ed Sheeran, get in touch. If radio play, huge songs, label interest, pending publishing deal and serious momentum sounds like your thing, get in touch -
    skyfevermusic(at)gmail.com .

If you are a singer songwriter it is also a great opportunity if you want give your songs a band platform too!

Here's two songs off our debut EP, added to the playlist at Stadiums in the UK as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 Alan2016

Yes i can

Lets meet, have a chat and play some songs together then

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 szafar7

Hi Alan!

Can we chat via email?

skyfevermusic(at)gmail.com

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Liamanits

Hi alan i dont know if this is too heavy or if youre still searchung but my band is looking for a vocalist for hard hitting arena metal type stuff like avenged sevenfold we are writing originals and looking to get and ep out before september six songs complete and two to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 Alan2016

Hi liam
    avenged sevenfold are not heavy at all. do you mind if i listen to your songs, just to get a more precise idea.
    Where do you practice?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Liamanits

sorry about the delay in response been using boards on my phone and it doesnt notify me about anything only on a laptop now if you pass me your email in private message i can send them on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AntosBanto

Hey My band is looking for a singer, were based on the outskirts of North Dublin, we play alternative and rock, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Foo Fighters and Kings of Leon. Were looking to start gigging and writing music, we have two guitarists and a drummer and a bassist already just looking for a singer.
    Heres some examples of some songs we cover:
    Kathleen - Catfish and the Bottlemen
    Pyro - Kings of Leon
    My Heroine - The Maine

• Registered Users Posts: 3 goreyb

Hi Alan not sure if things worked out with Liam above but if you are still looking for someone to jam with pm me please. I would be interested/hoping for vocals similar to our last night and of mice and men avenge sevenfold. I have some songs written and recorded I can send on examples if you want. PM if you are interested.

Also Liam if you are interested in a jam/are looking for a second guitarist let me know. I like a similar style & I play lead guitar anywhere from avenge sevenfold, kilswitch engage, protest the hero to don broco.

• Advertisement
Advertisement