Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Passport photo - where can I get it done?

• 01-05-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭

My last known shopping centre photo booth is gone. Do Tescos have photo booths ? I hear they do. Do chemists normally provide this service ?

Comments

You can get them done at any passport photo booth, it doesn't just have to be the one that was in your local shopping centre.

Alternatively know a chemist in Cahersiveen who'll take your pic and cut the sides down very carefully. Looks the exact same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Local tesco does here. Most do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Every chemist in the country should do it.

I've never heard of one that doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Make sure to stay up all night and be hungover to pieces for the shoot the next day. Otherwise you'll have trouble with immigration officials each time. They won't believe it's you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Got it in the chemist once,they had a weird looking camera with four lenses.

Anyhoo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

Lagos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Lagos

Sharp. I have to give you that one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭Stigura

I needed two, the other day. Local pharmacy does them. But, they do them in batches of six.

So, I have four going spare here. Any good to ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

fatknacker wrote: »
    Make sure to stay up all night and be hungover to pieces for the shoot the next day. Otherwise you'll have trouble with immigration officials each time. They won't believe it's you

This is true. I wore make up and had nice hair in my passport photo. Recently, I was very hungover returning from a weekend away- grey sweaty face and my hair scraped onto the top of my head. The fella inspected my photo for ages and made me take off my glasses so he could have a proper look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Local camera shops may do them too.

Advertisement