Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENFIELD CO MEATH..

Options
  • 01-05-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    I live in Enfield. I looked at the EIR checker it appears fibre B.B With EIR is available. I am with Vodafone at mo @ 35 a month 300 GB...it has not caused me any major issues over last 18 months 3..4.. Calls to Vodafone and fixed...
    They rang to offer to keep me at 35 a month for 18 month contract ... EIR slightly dearer but I'm put off with all the complaints here...I wonder has anyone got EIR IN Enfield ...if so, is it constantly "fast" ( Irish style) and without issues...appreciate any advice ..thks PADDY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Paddy, If you would like to contact our sales team on 1800503303 they would be happy to run through your options in relation to new plans,the speeds available & discounts for new customers etc. Stacey

Advertisement