Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner guitar lessons Dundalk

Options
  • 01-05-2016 11:42pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know someone that can provide lessons for an adult in, or close to the town?

Either here or via PM :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Larry O Hagan in Bay Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Larry O Hagan in Bay Estate.

Larry not in good health at the minute I think so probably unavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

PM sent

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Many thanks to all so far.

Let me know if there are any other recommendations too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

There used to be a chap did lessons in the Spirit Store - Marcus I think his name was - if you inquire there they might help. Also the School of Music in Blackthorn Business Park might be another lead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Forgot to say that if the lessons are for a young person then this might be the thing for you -

http://www.musicgeneration.ie/programmes/details/music-generation-louth/

All the instruments were sponsored by U.2 in order to give something back to the youth of Ireland. Excellent tutors involved and a chance to join groups, ensembles, bands etc.

Takes place in the old Technical School, Chapel Street, and caters for small or large groups. Very professional.

Advertisement