Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plane for quirky glamping village is now on route

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Ch7B4BNWwAAXeFv.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Coffee Fulled Runner

I really don't get all the hype and attention from the media this story is getting all week. Good luck to him all the same, it's great advertising for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I really don't get all the hype and attention from the media this story is getting all week. Good luck to him all the same, it's great advertising for him.

Its a nice, you can do anything if you really want it story, plus its a distraction from hearing about Enda Kenny and others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Its a nice, you can do anything if you really want it story, plus its a distraction from hearing about Enda Kenny and others.

Not being thick but how does buying a disused plane off Shannon and floating it up the coast prove you can do anything?
    Disused/in service planes and rockets are regularly transported on roads and sea in places like America & China.
    It's imminently doable and the fella that's doing this knew that or he wouldn't have spent 20k on a plane +transportation.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not being thick but how does buying a disused plane off Shannon and floating it up the coast prove you can do anything?
    Disused/in service planes and rockets are regularly transported on roads and sea in places like America & China.
    It's imminently doable and the fella that's doing this knew that or he wouldn't have spent 20k on a plane +transportation.

Well its not something we see in Ireland very often. Its a good and positive news story, rather than the doom and gloom we are usally subjected to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I really don't get all the hype and attention from the media this story is getting all week.

Well you appear to be in the minority then. Its the best bit of news this side of the country has seen in many years, and the man deserves all the publicity and success he gets as a result of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

There's always afew begrudgers.
    Most publicity for Enniscrone since "Primetime Investigates"! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Coffee Fulled Runner

red sean wrote: »
    There's always afew begrudgers.
    Most publicity for Enniscrone since "Primetime Investigates"! :D

No begrudging on my behalf I wish him and his business all the best. I just find the hype bizarre. Different strokes for different folks :D

Advertisement