Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet

Options
  • 02-05-2016 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Lost a man's green wallet in tesco Wilton/carpark yesterday afternoon if any one has come across it?
    Asked inside tesco and the center but no joy.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Any luck finding it? I often see posts on Facebook re. lost wallets/phones ect. or maybe try Garda station also.Hope it turns up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Colser wrote: »
    Any luck finding it? I often see posts on Facebook re. lost wallets/phones ect. or maybe try Garda station also.Hope it turns up:)

No joy at all :( Tried the Garda station yesterday and keeping a close eye on facebook as well. I'm hoping he just put it down somewhere silly at home and it'll turn up still.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

Try other Garda stations, it's a shopping centre so IF ?? it was handed in to a Garda Station, it may not be the local Garda station. People shopping may not be from the area or know where the local Garda station was.

Best bet there in my opinion (open to correction) would be to walk into Anglesea Garda Station and ask for assistance.

Generally people seem to hand wallets into Garda stations because if you hand it into 'lost and found' there is no guarantee it won't be tampered with.

Advertisement