If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55' tv suggestions

Options
  • 02-05-2016 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Was looking to get a Samsung UE55JS8500 but it's a bit outside my budget at the moment unfortunately. I've bought all my AV stuff from yourselves down through the years and been 100% happy with the service so I'm looking for some suggestions along the lines of the Samsung but for a max of €1600.

It will need to be 55' , curved would be nice but not essential. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
    Alan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Was looking to get a Samsung UE55JS8500 but it's a bit outside my budget at the moment unfortunately. I've bought all my AV stuff from yourselves down through the years and been 100% happy with the service so I'm looking for some suggestions along the lines of the Samsung but for a max of €1600.

It will need to be 55' , curved would be nice but not essential.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks
    Alan
    Hi Mcsirl.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

If you paid in sterling for this TV £1199.00 and let you bank do the conversion rate it should come in and around the 1600 Euro.
    Our Euro pricing on this on our .ie website is inline with our southern competitors.

This would allow you to get the TV that you want with out having to settle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Hey Guys,

It will need to be 55' , curved would be nice but not essential.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks
    Alan
    Hi Mcsirl.

If you paid in sterling for this TV £1199.00 and let you bank do the conversion rate it should come in and around the 1600 Euro.
    Our Euro pricing on this on our .ie website is inline with our southern competitors.

Hi Kenny,

PM Sent.

Just to confirm, does this TV come with the 2 remotes ?

Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hey Guys,

Thanks
    Alan
    Hi Mcsirl.

Hi Kenny,

PM Sent.

Just to confirm, does this TV come with the 2 remotes ?

Thanks again
    Hi Mcsiri, Kenny is off tomorrow, so I'll check his PM and get back to you in the morning of ok?

I've checked and it does come with the 2 remotes, the standard TV remote, and the Smart hub control

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Mcsiri, Kenny is off tomorrow, so I'll check his PM and get back to you in the morning of ok?

I've checked and it does come with the 2 remotes, the standard TV remote, and the Smart hub control

Cheers
    Brian

Pm sent to Kenny

Cheers
    Brian

Pm sent to Kenny
    Hey Mcsirl.

Thanks for taking my call earlier.

We will be in touch on the day to sort a time to call and drop the screen :D

• Advertisement

Hey Mcsirl.

That's brilliant and thanks again to you and all your staff for the great customer service :)

Hey Mcsirl.

That's brilliant and thanks again to you and all your staff for the great customer service :)
    Hey Mcsirl.

It was our pleasure ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.