Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Noccers Interview Thread

• 02-05-2016 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Seeing as the interview threads are mighty popular on Boards lately, I thought that one could be set up here.

The rules are simple: You answer the question from the previous post, and post a question of your own.

I'll get the ball rolling so.

When did you have your first drink with your parents?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Never did, parents don't do the whole pub scene. Was the same for me until college days. Only starting drinking 3/4 weeks before final exams in final year :D

Can you remember when you started?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Had a cider with my family when I was like 17. They're not really drinkers, in fact my mother has never imbibed in it at all.

How old were you when you tried your first cigarette?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was fourteen i think, fecking things!.

What was the first book or film you remember?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Spice Girls film for me.

Cousin brought myself and her younger brother to see it. I fell asleep. :o

What type of films do you like?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Odd ones, european and scandanavian independent type things, not that i watch many these days, i am back to reading.

Tea or coffee?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tea

Cyber Punk or Dark Fantasy Novels?

Cyber punk for me

Favourite era in time?. You can go by decades if you want..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The 90's and also from 1900-1945

You?

If i was a guy probably around the 1920's but i think i'm mostly drawn to the seventies or so..

Potato cakes, yay or nay?

Emmmm nay

Favourite brand of coffee in jar?

• Advertisement

Probably azera. Don't drink much instant anymore.

Maltesers or m&ms?

Maltesers.

Latté, Mocha or Cappuccino?

Latt .

Cadbury's milk chocolate or Galaxy?

Caburys ftw but the bastards changed the recipe a few year back and its not as nice anymore.

Was i harsh in calling them bastards?

No, they've ruined their chocolate. :(

Do you prefer Dark, milk or white chocolate?

Dark .... no white ..... no dark... no milk.

dammit I can't decide, I want it all.

Is it possible to pick one?

Do what I do, pick them all :pac: :D

Do you like flavoured or un-flavoured? Eg: orange, mint, plain etc.

Would be partial to mint flavoured anything. Also like coffee flavoured too.

Are you able to stop at taking just one from the tins over Christmas?

I am, surprisingly for me given I've quite a sweet tooth. I'm not a fan of Roses/quality street etc. I adore the ones in the metallic navy box, can't remember the name of them but they are about the only ones I eat. Love Ferrero Rocher though, esp the white ones. Mmm.

What is your favourite chocolate?

I am, surprisingly for me given I've quite a sweet tooth. I'm not a fan of Roses/quality street etc. I adore the ones in the metallic navy box, can't remember the name of them but they are about the only ones I eat. Love Ferrero Rocher though, esp the white ones. Mmm.

What is your favourite chocolate?
    Too many to choose from! I like Galaxy, but also Yorkie raison and those Kinder finger things.

What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?

• Advertisement

Vanilla

You?

Chocolate, cookie dough, vanilla, baileys, oreo, they're all equal favourites.

Do you prefer ice creams or ice pops?

Chocolate, cookie dough, vanilla, baileys, oreo, they're all equal favourites.

Do you prefer ice creams or ice pops?

I seem to prefer ice pops.

Ever have fresh cream with vanilla icecream?

I seem to prefer ice pops.

Ever have fresh cream with vanilla icecream?
    I tried it once, wasn't for me. Love love love fresh whipped cream with warm apple tart straight from the oven. Oh my jesus.

Rhubarb or apple tart?

Apple all the way.

Marmite, yay or nay?

Same here.

Marmite, never had it, the look of it is enough to put me off.

You?

Never.

What is your favourite biscuit?

At the moment, Toffypops, figrolls and mikados are my absolute favorites though, around me, they magically disappear.

What is yours?

At the moment, Toffypops, figrolls and mikados are my absolute favorites though, around me, they magically disappear.

What is yours?

You've got good taste, Boxers! :)

I like bourbons, those sugary ones with raisons in them, Nice biscuits, digestives, chocolate chip cookies, etc etc :D

How do you like your eggs?

• Advertisement

Runny ;)

Any plans for today?

Advertisement