Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Noccers Interview Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

If the bat bites you, you will turn into a vampire. I hope you are not a morning person.

Doolittle was far from lazy, he was a busy man.

Do you have neat writing?

No sir.

Ever meet a Zoroastrian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

No sir.

Ever meet a Zoroastrian?

Not knowingly.

What supermarket has the best fruit and veg?

gramar wrote: »
    Not knowingly.

What supermarket has the best fruit and veg?

Aldi seem to have the freshest fruit and veg.

If a piece of fruit counts as 1 of your 5 a day, then why does a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice in M&S which claims to have 4 oranges packed into it, still only count as 1 of your 5 a day (according to the label)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Aldi seem to have the freshest fruit and veg.

If a piece of fruit counts as 1 of your 5 a day, then why does a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice in M&S which claims to have 4 oranges packed into it, still only count as 1 of your 5 a day (according to the label)?

Probably because it's not fresh and your five a day should be varied?

If you were in a beauty pageant, what would be the correct answer to the question, "why should you win the pageant?"

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Probably because it's not fresh and your five a day should be varied?

If you were in a beauty pageant, what would be the correct answer to the question, "why should you win the pageant?"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and behold all you heathens, the beautiful prince(ss).

Should the word heathens but used more often in everyday conversation?

• Advertisement

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and behold all you heathens, the beautiful prince(ss).

Should the word heathens but used more often in everyday conversation?

Ok. I'll start using it more often :)

When I was visiting a passage grave in Loughcrew there a while ago, the tour woman told me that they get groups who go and perform pagan rituals at the grave. Do you think it could be fun?

Ok. I'll start using it more often :)

When I was visiting a passage grave in Loughcrew there a while ago, the tour woman told me that they get groups who go and perform pagan rituals at the grave. Do you think it could be fun?

There are many rituals that are carried out in Ireland which originate from pagan times. Much fun is to be had.

If we are all descendants from Adam and Eve, surely that required the children of Adam and Eve to commit incest. Should I explain this to my children next time Adam and Eve is discussed at school?

There are many rituals that are carried out in Ireland which originate from pagan times. Much fun is to be had.

If we are all descendants from Adam and Eve, surely that required the children of Adam and Eve to commit incest. Should I explain this to my children next time Adam and Eve is discussed at school?

Best to let a priest explain that.

What's the most rewarding loyalty card you have?

Best to let a priest explain that.

What's the most rewarding loyalty card you have?

My Tesco clubcard

Do you have so many loyalty and membership cards, you can only carry around a fraction of them?

My Tesco clubcard

Do you have so many loyalty and membership cards, you can only carry around a fraction of them?

I don't. I think I have two I carry around that are used occasionally. If I'm ever asked I refuse as I don't shop anywhere enough to justify carrying one.

Do you know any Larrys?

• Advertisement

I don't. I think I have two I carry around that are used occasionally. If I'm ever asked I refuse as I don't shop anywhere enough to justify carrying one.

Do you know any Larrys?

A few ye!

How do you raise a baby orphan bat? Where does it sleep and stuff?

A few ye!

How do you raise a baby orphan bat? Where does it sleep and stuff?

On an egg box inside a shoebox with a hot water bottle underneath to
    keep it warm enough. It hangs upside down off the edge of the eggbox when sleeping/resting. Crawls around otherwise. It gets goats milk to drink. Apparently it's the closest substitute for bats milk.

Do you have a clock that chimes or beeps on the hour at home?

On an egg box inside a shoebox with a hot water bottle underneath to
    keep it warm enough. It hangs upside down off the edge of the eggbox when sleeping/resting. Crawls around otherwise. It gets goats milk to drink. Apparently it's the closest substitute for bats milk.

Do you have a clock that chimes or beeps on the hour at home?

No that would be annoying.

Do you use the timer on your oven?

No that would be annoying.

Do you use the timer on your oven?

No, I don't use it. I've never cooked anything in the oven that took more than 30 minutes.

If you're heating wasn't working would you turn on the oven and leave the door open?

No, I don't use it. I've never cooked anything in the oven that took more than 30 minutes.

If you're heating wasn't working would you turn on the oven and leave the door open?

I'd light the fire in the sitting room and avoid the kitchen as much as possible.

Have you ever had to get out of the kitchen because you couldn't take the heat?

I'd light the fire in the sitting room and avoid the kitchen as much as possible.

Have you ever had to get out of the kitchen because you couldn't take the heat?

I had to go to the bedroom once but it was just as hot there!

Have you ever been offered drugs by someone you didn't know?

I had to go to the bedroom once but it was just as hot there!

Have you ever been offered drugs by someone you didn't know?

I have been randomly offered drugs on a couple of occasions while walking the streets at night in London.

Are you taking any drugs (legal) at the moment?

I have been randomly offered drugs on a couple of occasions while walking the streets at night in London.

Are you taking any drugs (legal) at the moment?

I am when I remember to take them.

What would people be surprised to know about you?

I am when I remember to take them.

What would people be surprised to know about you?

I doubt anything about me could surprise anyone I know.

Do you ever doubt yourself?

I doubt anything about me could surprise anyone I know.

Do you ever doubt yourself?

Sometimes I wake up and check whether I'm dead or not.

Do you ever worry going to sleep about the dreams you might have?

• Advertisement

Sometimes I wake up and check whether I'm dead or not.

Do you ever worry going to sleep about the dreams you might have?

Not so much the dreams themselves but the amount of times during the night that I wake up from dreams.

Do you sleep through the night or wake up during the night?

Not so much the dreams themselves but the amount of times during the night that I wake up from dreams.

Do you sleep through the night or wake up during the night?

I wouldnt sleep for more than 5/6 hours without waking and would often wake up.

Ever walked into a dive of a pub/bar and wondered if you'd get out of there intact?

I wouldnt sleep for more than 5/6 hours without waking and would often wake up.

Ever walked into a dive of a pub/bar and wondered if you'd get out of there intact?

Ye, we knew this nightclub was a kip before going but my oh said hed meet a work friend there so after paying to get in, we only spent about half an hour in it. When we were leaving, my oh said he needed to use the toilet. He walked into it and walked straight back out and said "nah I'll wait" so ye you wouldn't piss in the place :/:)

Have you ever gone on holidays and met someone you know from home?

Ye, we knew this nightclub was a kip before going but my oh said hed meet a work friend there so after paying to get in, we only spent about half an hour in it. When we were leaving, my oh said he needed to use the toilet. He walked into it and walked straight back out and said "nah I'll wait" so ye you wouldn't piss in the place :/:)

Have you ever gone on holidays and met someone you know from home?

Yes, has occurred a few times. Have also been on holiday earlier this year and met someone I hadn't seen for 20years!

Do you remember your dreams?

Yes, has occurred a few times. Have also been on holiday earlier this year and met someone I hadn't seen for 20years!

Do you remember your dreams?

Some I remember. I have had some dreams that I think will always stick with me like the one I had as a kid where I dreamt my mam had another child but hid it in the hot press :pac:

Did you ever have an argument with someone and half way through forget what you were arguing about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Some I remember. I have had some dreams that I think will always stick with me like the one I had as a kid where I dreamt my mam had another child but hid it in the hot press :pac:

Did you ever have an argument with someone and half way through forget what you were arguing about?

All the time!

Ever piss onto some flowers?

All the time!

Ever piss onto some flowers?

Not that I recall.

Who is the boss in your home?

Not that I recall.

Who is the boss in your home?

The animals. I clean their shít.

Is wind the most annoying meteorological phenomenon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Certainly.

How do you stand this fckn heat? lol

• Advertisement

Lavinia wrote: »
    Certainly.

How do you stand this fckn heat? lol

Like directed on many products you should store yourself in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Who are the best Irish band?

Advertisement