Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Noccers Interview Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

AUTHENTIC [\U] Chinese. Some Dublin suburbs are happier hunting grounds than others. Swords County Dublin good too.

What is the last time you paid premium tickets for something and not just standard ticket. cinema / theatre / travel

Anything other than premium is beneath me.

Georgie Dawes, what are the scores?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lorelli! wrote: »
    :Mad: oh ****off :D no! I'd say let's just get rid of k altogether. Y could though. It's in the Oxford Dictionary so there! :)

:D:D:pac:
    Lorelli! wrote: »
    Anything other than premium is beneath me.

Georgie Dawes, what are the scores?

Ehhh I don't know........5 -0 ?

Is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

:D:D:pac:

Ehhh I don't know........5 -0 ?

Is that correct?

Not a clue

Have you ever had Deja vu?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Not a clue

Have you ever had Deja vu?

I get it often enough

you?

I get it often enough

you?

Not often. Weirdly enough I get it in dreams. In my dream I am in a place that I know I have been in before. This place doesn't actually exist in real life so I presume I have dreamt about this place before.

Have you ever been to a medium?

• Advertisement

Not often. Weirdly enough I get it in dreams. In my dream I am in a place that I know I have been in before. This place doesn't actually exist in real life so I presume I have dreamt about this place before.

Have you ever been to a medium?

No but I would love too speak too one

Have you?

Nah. Cheaper to buy an authentic deck of Tarot cards. Be my own medium.

Did you ever play backgammon board game?
    (It was commonly included with children's compendium games back in the day, as well as being released for 8 bit computers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Nah. Cheaper to buy an authentic deck of Tarot cards. Be my own medium.

Did you ever play backgammon board game?
    (It was commonly included with children's compendium games back in the day, as well as being released for 8 bit computers)

I recognise the name but I've never played it and don't know how it goes

Is it anything like Jumanji?

Yeah a little bit Cannot be played now though. Important Piece missing called Robin Williams (RIP) :(

Do you buy any monthly hard copy magazines nowadays?

Yeah a little bit Cannot be played now though. Important Piece missing called Robin Williams (RIP) :(

Do you buy any monthly hard copy magazines nowadays?

I buy True Detective every month, I don't see me ever getting into reading stuff online.

Do you still have any books from when you were a child?

• Advertisement

I buy True Detective every month, I don't see me ever getting into reading stuff online.

Do you still have any books from when you were a child?

Yes, Some Enid Blyton ones that I just cant part with, I loved the Famous Five ones.

Any plans for tonight?

Yes, Some Enid Blyton ones that I just cant part with, I loved the Famous Five ones.

Any plans for tonight?

Drink wine and eat chocolate and try not to fall asleep watching TV :)

You?

Drink wine and eat chocolate and try not to fall asleep watching TV :)

You?

Ditto except I'm having pringles with the wine.

Have you ever managed to completely empty the laundry basket or are they programmed to self fill?

Ditto except I'm having pringles with the wine.

Have you ever managed to completely empty the laundry basket or are they programmed to self fill?

Very, very rarely. If that happens it would most likely be in the summer. Sometimes I think I am getting there, then someone dumps a pile of stuff in from their room. It does feel like they are programmed to self fill :)

Have you ever in pure desperation given stuff into the laundrette to be washed and dried?

Very, very rarely. If that happens it would most likely be in the summer. Sometimes I think I am getting there, then someone dumps a pile of stuff in from their room. It does feel like they are programmed to self fill :)

Have you ever in pure desperation given stuff into the laundrette to be washed and dried?
    Very rarely last time was about 2 years ago when it just totally overwhelmed me and I took a black bag over, I think it was mainly bed sheets as I'd be worried they'd boil anything else to bits lol.

Would you use the washing machines they have around the place now in garage forecourts etc?

Buy new ones when the cloths weren't mine. :D

Have you used any entertainment hardware made by Nintendo (for example) for serious application.

Very rarely last time was about 2 years ago when it just totally overwhelmed me and I took a black bag over, I think it was mainly bed sheets as I'd be worried they'd boil anything else to bits lol.

Would you use the washing machines they have around the place now in garage forecourts etc?

No I wouldn't. My daughter used the washing machine at the garage once and thought someone's load was finished in the one dryer there after her wash was done. They came back and their stuff wasn't dried fully and they set it going again. We ended up bringing home bags of wet stuff home rather than hanging around. No patience for that.

Are you a patient person?

No I wouldn't. My daughter used the washing machine at the garage once and thought someone's load was finished in the one dryer there after her wash was done. They came back and their stuff wasn't dried fully and they set it going again. We ended up bringing home bags of wet stuff home rather than hanging around. No patience for that.

Are you a patient person?

Im totally the opposite but getting a little better, I justify it by saying that I'm as impatient with myself as I am with others.

Do you use reverse psychology with other people, in particular your kids?

Im totally the opposite but getting a little better, I justify it by saying that I'm as impatient with myself as I am with others.

Do you use reverse psychology with other people, in particular your kids?

Yes, I use it regularly with kids and colleagues alike.

Do you use Android OR Apple Pay to pay for things?

Neither.

Tell about the last time someone got some karma for their good or bad deed

• Advertisement

I can't think of any ATM if I'm honest

Do you know anyone that mixed up a house Martin with pine Martin?

I can't think of any ATM if I'm honest

Do you know anyone that mixed up a house Martin with pine Martin?

I do and I thought the same as that person lol.

Has this been the worse Monday in a very long time?

I do and I thought the same as that person lol.

Has this been the worse Monday in a very long time?

It has been indeed

Want some popcorn?

It has been indeed

Want some popcorn?

Yes please.

Have you ever gone to the cinema without buying any treats?

Yes please.

Have you ever gone to the cinema without buying any treats?

I haven't :-|

If you want some popcorn you're gonna have too pucker up first and give me a kiss 😘

Was that cheeky of me?

I haven't :-|

If you want some popcorn you're gonna have too pucker up first

Was that cheeky of me?

Very cheeky 😜

Would you go on a holiday /weekend away on your own?

I would indeed

Would you?

I would indeed

Would you?

I would indeed.

Favourite place for a weekend away in Ireland?

Dublin

you?

• Advertisement

Dublin

you?

Killarney.

Are you ready for the bed?

Advertisement