Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare remastered

• 02-05-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭

Man I couldnt believe this when I read the old web

http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/2/11523872/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-remastered-details

Then I see the terms and conditions that you have to buy the new COD and this will be like add on and thought **** that.

The last best COD game for me but its quite annoying you have to pay for their more than likely **** futuristic crap

Hopefully they will sell it separately and i bet will out sell that new one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

id be willing to take that bet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

COD4 for PC stayed around (still around) and became the game and legend it was/is due to constant patches and modding by the community.

The standard game on release was excellent, but nothing like what it evolved into (MP wise)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

SeantheMan wrote: »
    COD4 for PC stayed around (still around) and became the game and legend it was/is due to constant patches and modding by the community.

The standard game on release was excellent, but nothing like what it evolved into (MP wise)

I was pretty devastated when the main community(forget their name, IWNET?) and was playing COD4 for SO LONG after other iterations were coming out.

As with OP, I saw that latest trailer, have no interest in the futuristic setting, thought the graphics looked smack bang average, decided won't bother even contemplating buying it, then the CoD4 reveal.

But when I saw it came with buying the actual game(so €75 rip in shops here) I lost all interest that was generated.

New BF title being announced in the coming days, so I'd imagine that will be much more appetising then CoD, which for me is a franchise i wont be going back to.

Pity, great memories and time invested into Cod4 and Cod MW2

Advertisement