Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schools closed this week

Options
  • 02-05-2016 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone know Which primary schools are off this week and when? I have heard that some are off for all/some of the week and some aren't.
    Just trying to plan some stuff with a preschooler and trying to avoid places that might be crazy with older kids if the schools are off and the weather remains unpredictable. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Shazerina wrote: »
    Anyone know Which primary schools are off this week and when? I have heard that some are off for all/some of the week and some aren't.
    Just trying to plan some stuff with a preschooler and trying to avoid places that might be crazy with older kids if the schools are off and the weather remains unpredictable. Thanks.

Most are off today, I believe St. Kevins is off all week, but St. Patricks and St. Brigids are back in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

loyatemu wrote: »
    Most are off today, I believe St. Kevins is off all week, but St. Patricks and St. Brigids are back in tomorrow.

Thanks for that. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

yep, St. Kevins are off all week, and so is the NS in Kilcoole (St. Anthonys?)

Advertisement