Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby Corithians Summer 2016

Options
  • 02-05-2016 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All,

I am looking for 5 guys and 2 women that are interested in playing tag rugby in Corithinians this summer 2016. My team is in begineers league. You can contact me by mobile: 086<PM only>. The registeration fee is €14.00 per person

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭b.gud

Can I ask how many people you actually have to play?

From you post it sounds like you only have yourself, assuming you're a guy, and a girl. If that's the case you'll need a lot more than the numbers you put up. Not everyone is going to be able to make it to every game, plus you should really try to have a few extra bodies for rolling subs.

If it is just the 2 of you, you are probably much better off trying to find a team looking for players.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well, if OP can find players here it'd be kinda cool with a boards team.

I'm in, tentatively.
    I'm a man btw

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

b.gud wrote: »
    Can I ask how many people you actually have to play?

The registration for a team in Corinthians is €525, and the OP said he wants €14 per person.... So unless the team is sponsored, they will have a squad of 37 or 38 players! :D:D (assuming registration is evenly split between everyone)

Slightly off-topic, but for anyone who hasn't registered a team yet, but is planning to do so, I got an email from the organisers this morning saying that there are only 10 places left.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Hey All,

We were too late to register a team for the Corinthians Tag Rugby League - if anybody needs 5/6 additional players for their team (3m/3f) let me know!

iluvfatfrogs, meet niallers
    niallers, meet iluvfatfrogs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Offer of players still open if anyone needs players

Send a message to niallers (up top) who needs players.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭b.gud

If any of you are still looking for a team to play on, Corinthians have a new Facebook page where you might be able to find someone looking

https://www.facebook.com/CorinthiansTag

Advertisement