Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Educational Qualifications

Options
  • 03-05-2016 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi i am a small bit confused on the education requirements. I have a A1 in English and Irish but i don't have another languages such as French,German and Spanish will this effect my application process at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Dr_Champion

Hexrow wrote: »
    Hi i am a small bit confused on the education requirements. I have a A1 in English and Irish but i don't have another languages such as French,German and Spanish will this effect my application process at all?

You have two languages so your good. I am thinking of apply ,but there no recruitment for Reserve Gardai at the moment .Plus a good few people on this have told me its a very long process with Years inbetween stages...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Dr_Champion

Hexrow wrote: »

You have two languages so your good. I am thinking of apply ,but there no recruitment for Reserve Gardai at the moment .Plus a good few people on this have told me its a very long process with Years inbetween stages...

Advertisement