Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos recall carseats

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

have to return mine today? Whats currently recommended as a seat for a 2 year old? (for grannys so occasional use only).

or can someone link the car seats thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Sapphire

neacy69 wrote: »
    have to return mine today? Whats currently recommended as a seat for a 2 year old? (for grannys so occasional use only).

or can someone link the car seats thread?

If you can get one with a swivel so the seat can turn towards the door for putting the child in, your back will thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

As your baby is 2, you could get something that can be used as a high backed booster, without the straps down the line!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

More go on height and weight than age. The joie stages is often on sale in smyths. Goes rear facing (5 times safer) to 18kg and forward facing til 23kg. Great seat and easy to move between cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Halfords have their essential 1/2/3 for 58€.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

More go on height and weight than age. The joie stages is often on sale in smyths. Goes rear facing (5 times safer) to 18kg and forward facing til 23kg. Great seat and easy to move between cars

I have the stages and it's excellent. Keeping him rear facing until he hits the weight/height limit and then it turns to forward face

Advertisement