Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Electric Ireland

Options
  • 03-05-2016 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Im an Electric Ireland customer for about a year now, so Im assuming all of my discounts will expire soon.

Can you tell me if its worth staying with Electric Ireland, as opposed to moving to another provider like Airtricity or Bord Gais?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi whitelightrider,

Thanks for your message.

The current discounts available to existing Electric Ireland customers can be found online here, unfortunately we are unable to comment as to the rates available with another provider.

In addition to the discounted price plans as of June 1st Electric Ireland customers will enjoy an additional 6% reduction in the standard unit price, which will be applied automatically.

If you would like us to look into your account and provide you with any further information, could you please send us the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Hi,will all EI customers get the 6% reduction. I recently signed up to avail of the Nest Thermostat. So will I receive the 6% discount from June 1st?Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi toby2111,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

Yes, the 6% price decrease is automatically applicable for all Electric Ireland residential electricity customers. It is not a discount, it is a reduction of the unit rate so will show on bills for usage from 1st June onwards.

If you have any further queries, we are here on Boards.ie until 6pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement