Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm error help

Options
  • 03-05-2016 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi
    I used an atm on Saturday to withdraw funds from my account but in the middle of the transaction I got an error message on screen and my card was returned.Not thinking I tried again as people were using the atm after me without problems but I got the same on screen error and card returned.One last try and I was notified that my account had insufficient funds.On returning home and checking online I see that the funds were taken from my account.
    Can you help please as the first error was adjusted but the second was not and I'm down cash.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

callumsdad wrote: »
    Hi
    I used an atm on Saturday to withdraw funds from my account but in the middle of the transaction I got an error message on screen and my card was returned.Not thinking I tried again as people were using the atm after me without problems but I got the same on screen error and card returned.One last try and I was notified that my account had insufficient funds.On returning home and checking online I see that the funds were taken from my account.
    Can you help please as the first error was adjusted but the second was not and I'm down cash.
    Thanks
    Hi callumsdad, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you had difficulty with your card over the weekend.

If this has not automatically rectified, it will need to be investigated by your account holding branch.

If your account is held with Bank of Ireland, you can send an 'ask a question' query through Banking 365 online and a colleague will investigate for you.

If your account is held with another bank you will need to contact them directly to have this investigated.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks
    Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Thank you I will use the 365 option to chase it up so.
    Regards

Advertisement