Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rice Paper Bacon?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

We tried a similar recipe, it was really good. But there's a fine line between crispy and burnt, once it burns than the marinade tastes really bitter and horrible.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Where can ye get rice paper? I'll try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I wonder if you could substitute yuba sheets (assuming you could find them).

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Here is some I made with some vegan egg french toast, I was having a goo for a fry up. Ive made loads of it. Typically goes down well. Get rice paper in the Asian market on drury street.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Made some, awesome

bs1LFQ9.jpg?1

XcICtlo.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I literally ate a piece of bacon five minutes ago, and that still looks amazing. :)

Ver nice, smoky, crispy and chewy and you can make so much for so cheap. Pretty sweet.

Advertisement