Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishvapour.com still trading?

Options
  • 03-05-2016 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi i ordered something for my better half last Thursday night.
    I needed the t18 from Innokin and they had an offer on.
    From here http://www.irishvapour.com/ .
    Did anybody ordered something from them recently?
    My order is still preparing and they did not respond yet to message, email, twitter & facebook.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Bank Holiday weekend. Doubt much of anything was done. Give it a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Also, the only colour available is currently pink. So if you ordered another colour, it may well have actually been out of stock and not reflected on the website which could cause further delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Was hoping that too.
    Im used to that when you order at least they prep next business day (Friday) they seem to advertise that too.
    I hope it works out as i need it as a pressie by the weekend.

Edit:
    Yes i ordered Pink,the only avail colour.
    There is no stock control on the site, i put 10000x item in my basket and it worked.

Verdict:
    I received the delivery today - wow - they kept their promise and deliver next business day.

The price is very good, its just lacking information on their website about status (still processing my order).

Can highly recommend them!

Note to self: Patience is a virtue....

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Edit:
    Yes i ordered Pink,the only avail colour.
    There is no stock control on the site, i put 10000x item in my basket and it worked.

Musta been some delivery van :)

• Advertisement

Haha yeah bit expensive at €359,500.00 too.

Advertisement