Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling 2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Baybay

Great feedback from yesterday's viewing & they say they plan to contact the agent on Monday. Here's hoping! Not getting too excited as it's early days but who knows?!

Baybay wrote: »
    Good for you!
    I'm interested to see how your open viewings go.
    We decided against them, for the moment anyway but are having a bit of a rethink.

Had three open viewings in a week, & then two more, people wanted to go back for a look etc.
    It's 20 k over asking price now, & I'm happy enough but the underbidders want another look, so am allowing that. Can't imagine it will make much difference, I'm happy to sell now.

The open viewings were great, it's hard keeping the house very tidy, a week or two isn't too bad, so at this stage, anyone looking has seen it & I can relax again a bit!!

Advertisement