Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS250 - internal siren problem?

Options
  • 03-05-2016 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi all,

I armed the system yesterday not realizing that a window was half open. At 16:54 the alarm triggered. The Monitoring company rang me, as did a neighbour who heard the external siren. I arrived home at 17:24 and disarmed the system. Neither external nor internal sirens were ringing when I got there. I know the external siren times out, but I thought that the internal siren should have been ringing. Does it look like a fault? There was a Swinger Inhibit message generated at 17:04, if this helps.

Thanks
    B

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Maybe the internal siren is timed also?
    Do you have engineer access to check this??

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭bothyhead

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, the installer came by and checked it out. You are correct, the internal bell is configured to time out as well. On our older board it used to ring indefinitely.

B

Advertisement