Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMPUS ACCOMMODATION 16/17

Options
  • 03-05-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey I've just got my accommodation for 1st year in NUIM booked and I've got a room in Riordan - Village apartments!!
    Could anyone tell me what these apartments are like if they know? eg are they modern, rooms nice etc..
    Anyone else get accommodation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭TooMuchWork

River Killarny anybody? :)

For anybody wondering what River is like:

I've been in a friend's apartment a good few times. When you walk in it's a long hallway with bedrooms either side. At the end of the hallway you have the living room/dining area. There's large windows too so you can see all around Campus depending on where you are. Bedrooms are reasonably sized and the bathroom is comfortable too. Obviously you don't get luxury but there's a good bit of space if you wanted to have someone stay over.

Advertisement