Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massage for friend for her birthday

Options
  • 03-05-2016 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi
    We were thinking of getting our friend a massage for her birthday.she would prefare a man,as she has separated from the man last year.She got a massage in Ibiza last year and going by what she said,she really enjoyed it.
    We don't want anything seedy!
    Maybe some of the ladies here have had a massage and have good feed back from it.?
    Thanks in advance.
    PM me details if need be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Hi easygoingguy30,

You'll need to narrow down a location for recommendations.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 easygoingguy30

ulster/Fermanagh area

hello,could this post be moved to the " ladies lounge"?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thread wouldn't be suited to the Ladies' Lounge, I can move it to North regional forum if you like for some local knowledge?

To be honest giving your friend a voucher for any spa that has good ratings on Trip Advisor or that your friends / family recommend for her to get a massage will be lovely, I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

If its not seedy what difference does it make what gender they are?

• Advertisement

thanks cathmandooo,we never thought of trip advisor!
    I suppose it does not make any difference stoplookliste.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bergmann

Go with a more generic spa voucher, then she can choose exactly what she wants

Advertisement