Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What plants to buy ?

Options
  • 03-05-2016 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi, new to gardening, I have two corner rockerys in my garden, both planted with the same, rockery on the right looking well, left is not. I have in them these blue rockery plants, not sure of the name but they are fairly common. I'm looking for recommendation on what to plant in the left. It's North West facing garden so the bulk of the sun is in front of the house and blocks most of the garden from about 3 o'clock onwards (the rockery on the right gets the last of the sunshine hence it's doing well). Any recommendations on what to plant that likes morning/early afternoon sun ? The blue flowering plant I have is planted 4-5 years ago and flowers every year. I'd be looking for something similar.
    Thanks.

Advertisement