Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My electric bill seems high for my usage, also have some pulsing of light at certain

Options
  • 03-05-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My electric bill seems high for my usage, also have some pulsing of light at certain times
    I was told by electrican that this is a common issue with older rural houses and EI will have to upgrade my line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi fergalkimoshea,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    have some pulsing of light at certain times

Voltage problems can manifest themselves in a number of ways (e.g. lights go dim when other appliances are in use). If you believe you are not exceeding the capacity of your electricity connection and you still have concerns about your voltage, you would need to contact ESB Networks. You can find their full contact details here.
    My electric bill seems high for my usage

We have a number of resources on our website here to help customers reduce their usage. If you would like us to have a look at your account and usage individually, please send us a private message confirming the following details:
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement