Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary medicine in Warsaw Poland 2016/2017

Options
  • 03-05-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all I just got accepted into veterinary medicine in SGGW in Poland! Just wondering if anyone else is thinking of starting this Septemeber too? If there's anyone who has graduated from there, is currently attending or knows a graduate your input about the college would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Miriam1986

15532337 wrote: »
    Hi all I just got accepted into veterinary medicine in SGGW in Poland! Just wondering if anyone else is thinking of starting this Septemeber too? If there's anyone who has graduated from there, is currently attending or knows a graduate your input about the college would be greatly appreciated!

How will you be paying the fees? Are you getting a loan out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 15532337

Miriam1986 wrote: »
    How will you be paying the fees? Are you getting a loan out there?

Hey,
    Am I think I'll get a loan here in my parents name because I don't know anything about loans in Poland

• Registered Users Posts: 2 xxaoifedxx

Hi :)
    I'm going to start study there this year too!
    If you want to email me it's <mod edit - email address removed>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kate2312

Hi guys,
    I am hoping to attend the course in September 2017. How are you finding it and how was the entrance exam?
    Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 xxaoifedxx

Kate2312 wrote: »
    Hi guys,  
    I am hoping to attend the course in September 2017.  How are you finding it and how was the entrance exam?
    Thanks a million!

It's really good to be honest. Sometimes its stressful and hard but I think its really interesting and I've met loads of new people. We have a lot of exams which is annoying sometimes, like we have exams nearly every week. It is definitely tough going when more than 20 people already have dropped out, but if you're willing to put in the work you'll be fine. The entrance exam was fine. I thought the biology was harder than the chemistry but maybe that was just me. You should definitely practice with some of the past year questions. 
    - xxaoifedxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 PaddyF00

15532337 wrote: »

Contgrats on getting in, hope your studies are going well! I'm currently doing the leaving cert and hoping to study vet med. after. Just wondering if you did the online course before the entrance exam, and if the entrance exam was much different than leaving cert chemistry/biology.

Advertisement