Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Banking Online Transaction Report only goes back 3 months. This is ridiculous.

Options
  • 03-05-2016 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Q: "How to print off a transaction report that's longer than 3 months?"[/font]
    A: You can't.  For some reason our system only allows you to get transactions from 3 months ago to now.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Q: "But I need to calculate my company VAT bill for the previous 4 months, where can I get my previous transactions?"[/font]
    A: Look for your old paper statements, manually copy them into excel, then calculate your VAT bill.  Imagine like it's a fun game!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Q: "Hold on, didn't you mention this to your IT team ages ago (as you mentioned here)[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?[/font]"[/font]
    A: Hey, yeah, like whatevs.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Q: "Oh come on, you guys are 'modern' bank, surely your IT systems can handle a report that's longer than 3 months?  Seriously, it's not that difficult."[/font]
    A: Hey look a squirrel!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi SeanF,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie,

There's been no change to the 90 day time frame at the moment. Again we will pass on your suggestion to the BOL Team for consideration in future developments.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks
    Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭SeanF

OK, I think I'll start the process of moving my business accounts elsewhere.  It's quite obvious that Bank of Ireland Business Banking simply isn't up to the task, for example:
    - max 30 days transaction history
    - Windows only (chrome does not support java, so you have to use IE).

Anyone recommend another bank that has good online facilities for business banking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

SeanF wrote: »
    OK, I think I'll start the process of moving my business accounts elsewhere.  It's quite obvious that Bank of Ireland Business Banking simply isn't up to the task, for example:
    - max 30 days transaction history
    - Windows only (chrome does not support java, so you have to use IE).

Anyone recommend another bank that has good online facilities for business banking?
    Hi SeanF, 

We're very sorry you feel this way, and please be assured we'll pass on your feedback.

Thanks
    Janette

Advertisement