Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital thermometer

Options
  • 03-05-2016 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi..looking for a little advice please!

Can anyone please recommend a digital thermometer?
    I've read lots of reviews on lots of different brands. I'm veering towards the Braun No Touch dual thermometer..has anyone any opinion on it or experience with it?! Also open to all other recommendations.
    I also read that it's best to use a rectal thermometer on a <3month old..is this true??
    Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Teeley wrote: »
    Hi..looking for a little advice please!

Can anyone please recommend a digital thermometer?
    I've read lots of reviews on lots of different brands. I'm veering towards the Braun No Touch dual thermometer..has anyone any opinion on it or experience with it?! Also open to all other recommendations.
    I also read that it's best to use a rectal thermometer on a <3month old..is this true??
    Thanks everyone.
    Well, over here in France, almost everyone uses rectal thermometers on their kids no matter the age. It's not as traumatic as I would have imagined before I used one!
    I think they are recommended because they are the most accurate.

Advertisement