Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview questions, Secondary School English position.

Options
  • 03-05-2016 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi Guys, just wondering what types of questions could come up for teaching English interview in a secondary school. I'm really not sure what I could be asked. Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Jamfa

elsa21 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, just wondering what types of questions could come up for teaching English interview in a secondary school. I'm really not sure what I could be asked. Thanks a million

Have you experience of teaching the new junior cycle course? If the school offers JCSP, TY, LCA make sure you are familiar with each programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

I have a list of interview questions I've been asked at English and Religion interviews- PM me if you'd like a copy! Obviously some of them are RE based, but the majority could be relevant

Advertisement