Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara

Options
  • 04-05-2016 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here tried it?

I think it's a really cool concept, especially for someone like me who has blonde eyelashes.

http://www.boots.ie/en/Rimmel-London-Volume-Colourist-Mascara_1820920/

Basically it's claiming to tint your eyelashes as you wear it over about 2 weeks. I searched YouTube and it's mainly first impressions videos that are out there which is no good really!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I've bought it and used it the last ten or so days. My eyelashes are quite dark so I am not really noticing it too much on my upper lashes, but my lower ones are more defined (or I;m seeing what I want to be seeing!). My only issue with the mascara is that it doesn't come in waterproof, but it's a nice mascara itself outside of the "tinting" claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Ah thanks Maura! Was hoping that it would at least be an ok mascara in addition to the tinting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I gave my first impression of it after 3 uses over in the new cosmetic purchases thread last night. So far I like it - it's lengthening, volumising and very intensely black. It smudges slightly on me if I'm wearing it with other make up (all non-waterproofs do though). Tint-wise, I can see a difference in the colour of my lashes already. My lashes are light brown, verging on blonde at the root, and they're already slightly darker after 3 goes. It's very easy to remove too.

Advertisement