Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid Vs Man City

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

double post City were Shiite etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

For once Pep will have his work cut out transforming this City side, they played like a side 13 points behind Leicester , when most of the TV replays are showing fouls then it is a sign of how bad the game was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

DubDani wrote: »
    Final will probably a dreary affair with players rolling around the pitch, wasting time, fainting injuries and hammering the ref to get cards produced.

I thought Barca where knocked out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I don't get the idea that it'll be dreary. Atletico's last 2 ties have been excellent to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Was it just me or did Toure wandering around, mainly the centre circle from what I could see, remind anyone of an old heavyweight boxer ?

Stick a jersey on George Foreman and it would have looked the same.
    Probably contributed as much as well.

Also I think Dunphy's ability to conjure a funny image was correct once again.

Guardiola must be stocking up on Panadol, if not valium, having watched that.
    As the Didi Haman said Guardiola took over hardworking and talented players in Barca and Bayern.
    WTF has he got in City.

Bayern must be kicking themselves that they were on wrong side of draw.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,051 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Was the final of 2014 between the Madrid clubs a dull, dreary affair with loads of diving, feigning injury etc?

If it was, I don't remember many moaning about it at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

CSF wrote: »
    I don't get the idea that it'll be dreary. Atletico's last 2 ties have been excellent to watch.

The Madrid derby can very often be unpleasant. Hopefully the final won't be, but I'm not that optimistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Turtwig wrote: »
    The Madrid derby can very often be unpleasant. Hopefully the final won't be, but I'm not that optimistic.

A Madrid derby will always be fiery. Fiery doesn't always mean bad though. The last 2 ties were also fiery.

Advertisement