Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying rolls of whiteboard sheets in Limerick

• 04-05-2016 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Can these (or something similar) be purchased in Limerick city anywhere?

www smartersurfaces.ie/smart-whiteboard-sheets.html (Sorry for the malformed url, not allowed to post links yet.)

They are rolls of whiteboard sheets, which stick(without adhesive) to walls and flat surfaces and I would like to get my hands on some without having to pay shipping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

GottaLaugh wrote: »

www smartersurfaces.ie/smart-whiteboard-sheets.html (Sorry for the malformed url, not allowed to post links yet.)

They are rolls of whiteboard sheets, which stick(without adhesive) to walls and flat surfaces and I would like to get my hands on some without having to pay shipping.

These guys sell it

http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Sign-It-Print-And-Sign-Co-Limited-156989

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

GottaLaugh wrote: »

Spend 50euro and the shipping is free according to their site!!

or try

http://supplies.m2.ie/

They are on the dock road..

Advertisement