Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Baby Gifts - Cork City?

Options
  • 04-05-2016 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭

Now that the Roman House is gone, is there anywhere in Cork where you can get personalised baby gifts? Like a bathrobe, blankets etc? I saw somewhere recently but can't think of where it was.. anyone know? thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

sporina wrote: »
    Now that the Roman House is gone, is there anywhere in Cork where you can get personalised baby gifts? Like a bathrobe, blankets etc? I saw somewhere recently but can't think of where it was.. anyone know? thanks..

Wilton shopping centre have a shop just inside the door thats across from the CUH, ive never been in but its supposed to be very reasonable!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

There was another place in Paul Street just as you step outside the shopping centre door. Not sure if tis still there, and there were two places I think down by that street where the roundy is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

.red. wrote: »
    Wilton shopping centre have a shop just inside the door thats across from the CUH, ive never been in but its supposed to be very reasonable!

yes i think thats where i saw it.. thanks

Advertisement