Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIN a Nutribullet with Electric Ireland!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Preparing for starting my own business.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Finishing my PhD in October

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭poeticjustice

Want to get fit so I can finally achieve something worthwhile. Need to change 

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Constantly Maintain my achieved fitness level

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Goal for the year is to run the Berlin Marathon is less than 3hrs 30 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭robdonn

Preparing for my holiday, and making everyone hate me for how good I look in the photos. :P 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

#Thepowerwithin getting back to the gym after a back injury

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

#ThePowerWithin preparing to move to the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Raoul

Training hard in the gym. #ThePowerWithin

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

I've just done my first 5k after having my baby and am training for a 10k now! You can achieve anything if you put your mind to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

My first marathon #ThePowerWithin

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Trev De rev

Preparing for Quest Killarney adventure race in October. 60k of running,cycling and kayaking in the beautiful Killarney(hard to give Kerry a compliment as I'm a Corkman) Broke my leg the end of January so only back doing light training at the moment. Hopefully will do a few small events in the middle of summer to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

#the power within, my aim is to win a nice prize(eg a Nutribullet) that will benefit me and my 3 kids as we continue on our road of healthy eating.#wayoflife #leadbyexample :D

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

preparing to loose a few! pounds by restarting running again and this time stick at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Trying to lose weight and tone up for holidays while also eating healthily enough to breastfeed my 10 week old baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Dublin Night Run on Sunday Week!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Getting married in August!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

Getting ready for a sittingdownathon I plan to do after my night shifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

trying to lose 4 stone

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Psychobabble

My Goal is to be as healthy as I can, as I enter my fifth decade!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

To get fit again after finally getting my rheumatoid arthritis under control. Can manage 10 minute walks at the mo, aiming for an hours walk by the end of the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

my exams at end of the month 

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Morby

The goal that I'm preparing for may not be quite as impressive as some of the others on here, but I need to start with baby steps, one step at a time so I'm planning on doing Couch to 5K this summer.

I need to lose a lot of weight and as I'm very unfit I'm not planning on any marathons any time too soon, so until then I'm going to do my best to get a bit farther and go for longer each and every day as at the moment my weight and general lack of fitness is really holding me back in a lot of areas in my life.

So onwards and upwards! One step at a time.

#ThePowerWithin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Challenge Galway Half Ironman.

Struggling with hip injury at the minute so staring at the ceiling in the gym most evenings doing rehab. Pain in ars3...literally!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Aiming to loose weight so I can finally set a wedding date

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

getting into shape

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

prepping for first triathlon

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

My goal is to own a Nutribullet. #ThePowerWithin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Thanks to everyone who entered our competition, there were some great entries!

The competition has now closed, and the winner has been chosen; congratulations adrian522! You're now the proud owner of a Nutribullet. :) 

Please send us a private message with your contact details (full name, address and contact telephone number), we can then arrange for your prize to be sent to you.

Thanks again to everyone who entered. :) 

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement